Thursday, March 21, 2013

330 for 330

     Greetings everybody!!!  I have been gone from the blog for a little while but I have been enjoying reading all of the great blogs around the interweb.  The one thing I have noticed is that some people have a great card quest.  Either it be a personal collection of their favorite team or player, or maybe the crazy (in a good way) serial number insanity by Robert over at serialinsanity.blogspot.com.

     The problem I have is that I don't have a favorite team, nor do I have a favorite player.  For the longest time I couldn't think of anything that would keep my interest.... until today!!!

     Looking at my huge stack of 2012 Topps series I & II doubles, triples, quadruples, it hit me.  Why do I have all of these cards?  What am I going to do with 5 George Kottaras's cards?  I can't sell them on ebay and unfortunately almost all of the blogs I've seen have finished their 2012 sets.  So I am now stuck with a growing number of "useless" cards.  Never again!!!

     Starting with 2013 Topps flagship, I am only going to buy 330 base cards.  No more.  From those 330 cards I will trade my way to the complete set.  Impossible?  Well maybe...  Interesting? YES!!!  I now have a goal, or better yet a QUEST!!!  BRING IT ON!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment