Thursday, March 28, 2013

Magical 40% off sticker

     Doesn't everybody love the new expanded card section in Wal-Mart?  I sure do!  It looks like they have tripled the size they are devoting to cards!  In honor of the new expansion, I picked up 2 rack packs of 2011 Topps Series I at a 40% discount.  Now that's what I'm talking about!  Nothing better than seeing the set you are starting to collect on sale.

Now on to the rack packs!

The top pack wasn't the best with a Jackie Robinson Reproduction Card being the best one...
The bottom half wasn't any better but it did come with a Cognac Diamond, which I like very much.  Maybe I will make that one my long term set...
The second rack pack was much better with Pujols and Mantle.

The bottom half bring in another sparkly...
A Buster...
and Strasburg.

If this was 1988, I would be bragging to my brother about getting the best packs ever!!!!  But since getting back into collecting last year I have noticed that base cards have almost no value in the market whatsoever.  Overall, I'm pretty happy with the packs.  These are my first packs of 2011 Topps so they will all go in the binder.  Thanks for reading!

58 Base (58 needed)



1 comment:

  1. If you are waiting any kind of game and you really want to keep your favorite player image decals for some time, you need to make these some decals memorable for everyone.

    ReplyDelete